Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Secret In Their Eyes


Review by : Sourav Bhattacharya


Great?I just don't think so.

I have heard a lot about this movie and saw it with great expectations,but in spite of being visually glistening by the melancholi beauty of buenos aires(especially the football ground scene)I was unable to find any meaningfulness throghout this movie,the plot seemed really really weak,the acting is kind of low keyed which was i guess essential for this movie but at times it really seemed slow and sloppy,overall the pace of this novie is just horrible time to time,the super "intelligent" confession scene of the culprit seemed just kind of cliche and wired .I was thinking it to be more of a sope opera like rather than being a really engrossing great movie.

Now i don't think myself as a great authority on movies,but I have been seeing a lot recently and compared to them it seeemed really low on everything so clearly doesn't deserve a 8.5.


What's with the constant ga ga about this movie by the fellow learned imdb users,have they really seen this movie?This is really bad as I am very much dependent on the review of learned imdb users on movies to decide whether to see it or not.So I expect IMDB users to be really truthful about their like or dislike and not to fall for any kind of hype going on.


MY RATING 6/10

SOURAV BHATTACHARYA




No comments:

Post a Comment