Monday, July 12, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine(2010)



Hot Tub Time Machine(2010)

IMDB Review by Author: JP from United States


I was so hoping this movie was going to be funny. It simply was not. It was like a 13yr old boy who just started using the F-word wrote this. I mean after a while I wanted to start counting how many times they can say a Fbomb in there. It was sadly written. Simply pathetic. I love movies like the Hangover, Wedding Singer, etc.. But this garbage was not funny. Bad directing, bad acting, and really badly written. It had to much potential to be funny and they ruined it by putting a TON of gross and bad language in it. Hey writers, just b/c you use the Fword 1000 times doesn't mean its a funny line. Had this garbage of a script ever get approved by anyone that it was a "good idea" is beyond me. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time.

What's crazy is that i'm the demo they were going for in this movie. I was born in the 80's. I'm in my mid 20's. Too bad i thought, like all my other friends, that this movie sucked! We didn't laugh once. Watching a dude give a BJ to another dude is not funny you morons. The writers and director need to find new jobs.

IMDB Rating 6.9/10

Sourav Bhattacharya

No comments:

Post a Comment