Friday, January 22, 2010

G.I.Joe Rise Of The Cobra Review :

Review From : Amiya Ranjan Chakraborty

I probably enjoyed this movie more than someone who didn't know much about the G I Joe universe before watching this. It reminds me lot of the children cartoon I enjoyed so much when I was a kid. In this movie the action is non-stop with lots of fighting, shooting, car chase, explosions etc- and also has a pritty decent special effects too.There is some good acting in this movie, mostly from the villains.

Despite its many flaws the movie is still at least watchable.

Bottomline :

1.The story Starts well but the ending was horrible.

2.Changes were made to characters that were unnecessary.

3.Good special effects wasted on a poor story.


My Rating : *****/10

No comments:

Post a Comment